Wednesday, February 6, 2013

新学期:PE 1

今年の夏休みに私は東京でインターンをするので、私はもっと日本語を話したいです。

Anyway, here are my goals for PE exercises:
  • To be able to have basic, natural conversations in Japanese
  • To follow grammar/vocabulary at a much faster pace than last semester
  • To be able to comprehend natural/native Japanese, understanding the basic gist of the conversation
  • To improve my intonation, accents, etc.
  • To be able to conjugate verbs and adjectives naturally without many mistakes.
  • To talk fluently.
Activities:
  • During class, when we do exercises and drills, try not to look at the powerpoint to see if I can memorize how demo conversations will run
  • Do shadowing every other day for 10 minutes
  • Go to Japanese language table once every two weeks, and even try to go to the harder level one.
  • Try to have a basic conversation with Japanese friends frequently and even learn some slang.
  • Blog more. I want to be able to communicate my feelings/hobbies/interests better.
  • Do extra homework... especially the dictation.
  • Practice listening comprehension first without looking at the text
I feel like this year I have better goals/motivations since I would love to have a wonderful summer experience. I will also go to office hours to not only learn about pronunciation, but learn about Japanese culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment